Experienced Tree Surgeons in Broxted
At Treescape, our tree surgeons have many years of experience at hand. We’ve worked for both domestic and commercial customers, transforming many gardens and grounds throughout the area. We provide a wide range of tree care services, with our team able to handle jobs of all sizes. Whether you need a single tree pruning or trimming or hundreds of them felling so that you can repurpose your land, we can assist. You can rest assured that we’ll carry out work to the very highest standards, ensuring exceptional results.
Transform your Garden with Treescape
At Treescape, our tree surgeons in Broxted can transform your garden or grounds. Whether your trees have become overgrown and are ruining the appearance of your outside space or they have become structurally unsound and pose a risk to people’s safety, we can assist. We’ll carry out the necessary tree care services so that your garden becomes a safer, more pleasant place to spend time. Our Broxted tree surgeons can offer expert advice when it comes to enhancing the look and safety of your landscape.
A Wide Range of Tree Care Services
Treescape can provide many different tree services, with our team possessing all the skill, knowledge and expertise necessary to carry out work to an exceptional standard. We can provide:
- Tree pruning: Pruning involves selectively removing branches from a tree. The aim is to remove any unwanted branches whilst improving the tree’s structure and promoting new, healthy growth.
- Crown lifting: Crown lifting involves removing the lowest branches of a tree or preparing them to be removed in the future. This service is carried out to increase the space between the lower branches and the ground, allowing better access underneath the tree, improving views and allowing light to reach the ground.
- Crown reduction: Crown reduction is carried out to control the size of the tree whilst maintaining the shape and structure of its crown. This technique enables the removal of dead, damaged or diseased branches.
- Tree felling: Tree felling is carried out for a number of reasons. Often, trees are felled in order to increase garden space, improve views of the surroundings of a home, or because they have become diseased, or their roots have become an issue.
- Stump grinding: Stump grinding is carried out to remove the unsightly stumps that are left after trees have been felled. We will use powerful machines to chip away at the wood, grinding it up into small chips. We’ll then cover it up with soil and fertiliser.
Arrange a Free Site Visit Today
We can arrange for a Broxted tree surgeon can visit your garden or grounds to assess your needs and provide a no-obligation quotation for our services.